9.00am – 4.30pm, Saturday 14th October
MacDonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham, B2 4JQ (opposite New Street Station)
Who is it for?
Patients, Families and Professionals with an interest in the latest developments in Inherited Metabolic Disorders.
A full and varied programme on the latest developments in Inherited Metabolic Disorders . This conference will also provide opportunities to network and share experience with other patients and families. Topics will include:
– Climb’s New Strategy
– Newborn Screening and Early Diagnosis
– Access to Treatments
– The Importance of the Patient Voice
– My Metabolic Hero
– Climb’s Family Services
Plus break-out sessions for:
– Teens and Young Adults (including Salford Transition Team and young people sharing experiences)
– HPP Patients and Families (including Deborah Fowler of SoftBones and HPP specialists)
– UCD Patients and Families (including BreathDX and Julian Baruteau, GOSH)
and lots more! Click here for the full itinerary.
Refreshments, lunch and crèche facilities provided.
Climb Members – Free of Charge
Non-Members – £10*
Under 16’s – Free of Charge
*Upon receipt of the registration form below, a link to the online payment page will be sent to non-members via email